- This beautiful stoneware beer stein was handcrafted in Germany by King.
- This new stein has a pewter lid.
- The handpainted relief shows scenes in Budapest, Hungary: St. Stephen, the Royal Palace, Vajdahunyad Castle, Parliament, Matthias Church, Heroes' Square, the Chain Bridge, and Fishermen's Bastion.
- This large 3/4 liter stein is about 10.8 inches tall.
- This part number is for ONE stein.
- Limited Edition of 10,000 Pieces
- King-Werks, also known as Wuerfel & Mueller, is one of only a few remaining German stein companies that still produce 100% of their steins in Germany with 100% German materials and labor.
- Budapest is the capital of Hungary. As the largest city of Hungary, it serves as the country's principal political, cultural, commercial, industrial, and transportation center.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.