- This beautiful beer stein was handcrafted in Germany by Zoeller & Born.
- This limited edition piece is limited to 5,000 pieces worldwide.
- This attractive stoneware stein has a pewter lid.
- The handpainted relief shows scenes from the the Schwarzwald (Black Forest) including Baden Baden, Mummelsee, Friudenstadt, Triberg, Freiburg, and Titisee.
- This 1/2 liter stein is about 9.75 inches tall.
- Zoeller and Born is a family owned operation that has been producing high quality beer steins since 1956. They specialize in steins with stunning handpainted relief. Zoeller and Born is one of only a few remaining German stein companies that still produce their steins in Germany with 100% German materials and German labor.